Current board members:
- Chairperson - Parent Elect - Darren van de Wetering - My name is Darren van de Wetering and I am proud to be associated with St Joseph's Paeroa. I was born and raised in Paeroa and attended this school myself, taking warm memories with me when I finished. Three out of my five children now attend St Joseph's, and will be joined in the years to come by their younger siblings. I work at Paeroa College and have a passion for the education of the youth in our town. When I'm not teaching I enjoy sports (almost anything, but mostly golf), hiking and camping out in the wilderness, and a bit of rough and tumble with my kids.
- Parish Priest - Father Mark Field
- Principal - Emalene Cull
- Staff Representative - Brenda Wright
- Proprietors Representative - Maggie Gribble
- Proprietors Representative - Property - Kieran Casey - I am married to Cherie and am the father of Finn and Sinead who are pupils of the school. I myself started at St Joseph's from 1985 followed by my three younger brothers, my only sister was two years ahead of me.
- Parent Elect - Finance - Carson Wrigley
- Parent elect - Finance - Michelle Clive
- Parent Elect - Property - Jay Ratana