Current board members:
- Presiding Member - Parent Elect - Michelle Clive
- Principal - Emalene Cull
- Staff Representative - Alex Harwood
- Proprietors Representative - Tracy Kennedy
- Proprietors Representative - Kieran Casey - I am married to Cherie and am the father of Finn and Sinead who are pupils of the school. I myself started at St Joseph's from 1985 followed by my three younger brothers, my only sister was two years ahead of me.
- Parent Elect - Carson Wigley
- Parent elect - Beth Hallett - Kia ora, my name is Bethel Hallett and I have a son who is now in Year 3 at St Joseph's Paeroa. I have been fortunate to have family members involved in education, and I am also married to a teacher, giving me an insight into the education sector. I look forward to working with the board, to continue the high standard of education and learning experiences for the tamariki of St Joseph's Paeroa.
- Parent Elect - Carolyn Walker - Ko Tainui te waka. Ko Moehau te maunga. Ko Tikapa te moana. Ko Waihou me Ohinemuri nga awa. Ko Ngati Tamatera te iwi. Ko Ngati Kiriwera te hapu. Ko Te Pai-O-Hauraki te marae. Ko Caro Walker toku ingoa. I have two daughters who are students at St Joseph's and I have been part of the school community since 2015. I was born and raised in Paeroa, and I am passionate about giving back to my community. For the last eight years I have worked as a Youth Coach supporting rangatahi to achieve their goals.